Volunteer and Service Opportunities
If interested in volunteering, please call the AIS Office at 314-645-1572 or forward Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All volunteers must fill out an application.
Volunteers must have at least 1 year in Al-Anon, have a sponsor, attend meetings regularly and be working the steps. All applications are subject to board approval.
Public Outreach Committee
- Public Outreach Committee coordinates AIS P.O. Events
- Public Outreach Committee Meetings are first Monday of the month.
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm on Zoom. Zoom ID 817 3464 6308 PW 292688
- All P.O. events will be submitted for AIS board approval.
- Did You Know? How can I help with Public Outreach opportunities?
- Back to School Public Outreach letter to send to schools.
Intergroup Representative (IR)
- Acts as a liaison between their group and the AIS Al-Anon Information Service. An IR must be appointed by the group, however IR meetings are open to all Al- Anon members.
- If interested, please attend an IR meeting. 7:00pm the 1st Thursday every month on Zoom.
Zoom ID: 827-4417-1250 Zoom Passcode: 540266
- If you enjoy sharing with other al-anon members, volunteer to speak at meetings. Groups can call and get names of members willing to speak. Volunteers can specify time, location and In-Person or Virtual.
- The AIS receives calls from newcomers. Some of them request a member contact them. Newcomers are told they will usually receive a call by the end of the following day.
Board of Directors
- The Al-Anon Family Groups of Greater St. Louis, Inc., has Board of Director positions available. Please see the attached description for the Board Member positions.